Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Zullo Family

Our good friends from Utah, Brian and Tierra Zullo came to visit us. Christian and Brian worked together for 2 years and we lived in the Seattle area with them for the summer of 2007. At that time Eliana and Makayla were 2 1/2 and became best friends. They played a lot when we both lived in Utah and miss each other a ton. They have SO much fun together! Makayla has always had that green "Jamaica" dress that Eliana is wearing in the picture. Eliana LOVES it and always wears it when they get together. Makayla brought it with her and gave it to Eliana which made Eliana VERY happy! She wears it just about EVERY day!
Eliana got stung by a bee at the park! Playing Bocci Ball! (and yes, Christian and I did win ;)
Christian loves to do this to our babies... why? ? ? It always makes me nervous!
We did a little photo shoot of Makayla and Ethan while they were here. Check back soon to my photography blog, I am going to post more there.
It was such a great weekend. It is rare to find a family where everyone is close friends! Thanks guys for coming! We had a TON of fun!

4 comments:

Brooke Colvin said...

I loved looking at all your pictures Addie! Your girls are so cute and you are such a good photographer. Avery loves playing with Eliana at preschool and she is so excited about the Valentine's party on Thursday. I will hopefully see you there!

Jocey said...

I love bocci ball! I love your pictures they are always the best!

Nay said...

Your girls are growing up so fast! I have yet to meet Julia. Hopefully I'll be here during one of your visits. :o) Miss you tons!!!

Tierra said...

Way cute pictures. I love the best friends picture. I had not seen that one yet. I have to saw that we both have way cute kids. We had so much fun at your house. We are so happy that we came.