Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Christmas Eve...12/27/08

Christian's extended family always gets together on Christmas eve. Because many of his cousins weren't going to be there until after Christmas eve, we had the Danish Christmas Eve on 12/27 at the Christensen's home. This year we did a nativity with the kids and it was so much fun. Eliana was Mary and did an exceptional job! (I was a little worried) They even had great costumes that Jenolyn had made for a ward party. The cousins also did a gift exchange with each other. Grandpa and Bedste

Kirsten drew Eliana's name and got her a couple of My Little Pony, ponies which she loves!

The kids waiting for their turn on "stage." Notice how Eliana has her head on Jarin's shoulder, how cute! (as a sidenote, the other day Eliana was talking about when she grows up and has kids, she told me she was going to marry Jarin, I had to explain that we can't marry our cousins! LOL)

I love her expression... I can see Mary having a similar expression.


Julia with her Grandpa.

No comments: