Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Utah

The night we were packing up the moving truck, Eliana's two Sunbeam teachers came by to say goodbye! They were great teachers and Eliana LOVED going to their class. Tawny (on the right) was my VT companion and Marin, (on the left) was my visiting teacher. Thank you two for your influence on my and Eliana's life! You are both great! We will miss you!


This is Eliana with "Little Ben" as she calls him. His Mom, Whitney, and I are friends. They live in Haymaker too. Eliana and Ben are being pulled by Pa... Ben's grandpa. Eliana still talks about both of them.
Kate (below, isn't she super cute!) was in Eliana's Sunbeam class and was one of our neighbors in Utah. She and Eliana waved to each other across the room in sacrament meeting and always hugged upon greeting in primary. Kate came to visit the day before we left and brought Eliana a treat bag for the trip down here to AZ. It was so helpful on the plane! Thank you Kate! Eliana misses you!!

Curly haired cousins... or second cousins, cousins once removed?? what is it? This is Eliana with 2 of my cousins children, Kennedy and Ruby. I got to know my cousins better in Utah and will miss them!!! If you're ever in AZ, please come visit !!!!
Eliana and Ruby laughing at lunch!
Ruby's Grandma, my Aunt Marilyn, came over and helped us pack! Thank you so much! We will miss you guys too!
Julia and Brielle... Brielle is Rebecca and Blaine's baby girl. Rebecca came and helped me pack up too. We had been hanging out quite a bit before we moved and I miss her! She's a great friend! Thanks Rebecca!

No comments: