Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

A Tribute to the Best Dad I Know! (and the best looking too!)

I just wanted to take a minute to express my gratitude to the most wonderful, amazing, incredible husband and father ever, the love of my life, Christian! He works so hard for our family and loves our two girls SO much! He treats them (and me) like princesses and always does everything he can to let them know how much he loves them. Eliana absolutely adores her Daddy and has been really enjoying being able to spend more time with him since he started his job with Frito-Lay. He's been doing swimming lessons with her and playing with her as much as he can. Even before Frito, right after I had Julia, he took Eliana to work with him a few times so that I could get some much needed sleep. He is always positive and hopeful no matter how difficult things get. He does everything and anything he can to provide for all of our needs and we all love him very much! Thank You Christian for being more than I could ever have wished for! You are amazing!

No comments: