Monday, June 16, 2008

This Week's Forecast

Forecast for Casa Grande, AZ for this week from weather.com
Tue Jun 17
Sunny
111°
Wed Jun 18
Sunny
111°
Thu Jun 19
Sunny
111°
Fri Jun 20
Sunny
109°

How do you like this forecast for the rest of the week?
I went out to do errands around 2:30 this afternoon... I had on flip-flops and the heat radiating up from the pavement felt like it was going to burn my legs and feet! It was so stinking hot! My car said it was 113 degrees , a sign at a bank said 117 degrees but weather.com said it was 109... whatever the real temperature was, it was hot!!! And it's only JUNE! What in the world did we get ourselves into? All I can say is thank goodness for A/C !!!!!!!

3 comments:

laura said...

my brother and sister-in-law came to visit from arizona this weekend, and the 90° weather we've been having felt "nice" to them! good luck with that!

Rebecca said...

I was talking to my brother-in-law, Curtis who grew up in Arizona and he said that the heat never bothered him when he was growing up. He said that they didn't have air conditioning in their home or in their cars. I don't know how he survived! Now he said that he gets in the car here and he is dying because it is so hot. I guess your body just adapts to it's surroundings.
I'll call you later this week! I think that we have decided on our family pictures and so I will let you know!

Carson said...

Make sure you sun block it up!