Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Gissel Girls!

My friend Jenn came to stay with us our first week in Arizona when Christian had to go back to Utah. She brought her two beautiful girls, Carissa and Addison. Carissa and Eliana have been friends since Eliana was 2 months old... well as much as 2 month olds have friends that is. We moved from CA when Eliana was 16 months old and Carissa was almost 2. They get to see each other every time we go to CA and Jenn and the kids came to Utah this past year. They are great friends and play really well together. Jenn helped me so much! She helped me to unpack, to take care of the girls and to help me keep my sanity. It was so good to spend time with her. We haven't gotten to see each other for any extended period of time in a long time! Someday we will be neighbors... right Jenn? Thank you again! You are the VERY BEST!


Playing in the backyard!

Playing at the park


Making cookies... very yummy cookies!


They did a great job making the fork marks!

The day Jenn left it was raining... Eliana went outside and danced in the rain, it was so cute, I had to grab my camera and get a few pictures.


No comments: