Friday, February 8, 2008

Winter Colds

So, I just wish that Mom's would not bring their sick kids out to infect the world of other children and moms! Eliana got sick last week... it started out as a cough and turned into pnemonia. So, after being up with her all night for several nights and having her cough and vomit on me, I got sick too of course. We are just hoping we are all better before the baby comes. I am sure we will be! I am now 36 wks, so sometime in the next 3-4 weeks hopefully we'll meet our new little girl. The picture is of Eliana in the shower getting some steam and having fun too. She has spent quite a bit of time in the shower over the past few days trying to get better, at least she enjoys it!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I am so sorry about the sickness and I know what you mean about other people and their sick kids :(
I will pray for you and the delivery. She will be here before you know it!!!