Saturday, February 9, 2008

Addie's Baby Shower

Today was my baby shower hosted by Tierra and Sheri with some help from Sheri's sister Sami. Thank you so much! I am now 36 weeks pregnant and considering the baby has dropped and I am tall I don't think I'm THAT small..... I felt blessed that some wonderful friends and family were able to come and celebrate the upcoming birth of our little girl. As you can see from the pictures, we played a game of trying to figure out what candy bar was melted in the diaper....pretty fun... kinda gross looking! Amy won! Good Job Amy... she guessed 8 of the 10 correctly and I only guessed 4 right. My cousin Rachel brought a present for Eliana, a new summer outfit. Eliana had to put it on right away as you can see from the picture. This was a wonderful idea, Thanks Rachel. So we are pretty much ready for our new baby, just need to get a few last things, pack our bags, say lots of prayers and wait. It was a fun morning and now it's time for a nap so that I can continue to get over my nasty cold!

3 comments:

Summer said...

You look beautiful! I mean it. I l love your new lens too. Sorry you have been sick that is just the worst when you are prego.

Jess said...

You look so good!!! I wish I could have been there :( I am so excited for you!!!

Justin + kelly said...

Addie- what fun, a new lil' girl. I found your photo blog on sheri's and loved looking at all the cute babies! Its good to see things going really well for you guys. -kelly