Saturday, February 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

So I have been tagged by Sheri....

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was in my 3rd year at the University of Maine at Farmington.... that makes me sound OLD.... ekkk!

2. 5 things on my to-do list today. Relax, finish packing for the hospital, vacuum, do a photo shoot if the sun ever comes out, organize and clean! (I'm nesting!)

3. What snacks do I enjoy? Apples, crackers, nuts, cereal, fruit snacks.... :)

4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire? Pay off all our debts, buy a bunch of camera/lighting equipment, buy a new big house with an amazing backyard, attached photography studio and a barn with acres of pasture, buy several horses, fund and help run a private school.

5. 3 bad habits? Chewing too much gum, not picking up after myself, starting projects and not finishing them.

6. 5 places you’ve lived. Shirley, Maine; all over Utah (mission and recent); Fontana, California; Maple Shade, NJ; Hackensack, NJ; okay so there are atleast 5 more places I've lived too!

7. 5 jobs I've had? Mowing Lawns, Customer Service at a nutrional/supplement co., Teacher in traditional public schools and charter school, Private tutor, Freelance Photography

8. 5 thing people don't know about me: I grew up in a town of 200 and graduated with 24 other students, I rode horses and competed in horse shows when I was younger, I was on the ski team in high school, I backpacked in Europe for 3 weeks when I graduated from college, I served a mission in the Utah Provo Mission!

I tag....Jessica C., LaCee, Laura H., Rebecca L, Cassie (can I do that if she was already tagged by Sheri?)

No comments: