Sunday, July 25, 2010

Snowflake

This past week we had the chance to take a quick trip to Snowflake. We stayed at Tiff's in-laws home and visited with her and also visited with Katie, Christian's sister. The weather there was so nice and refreshing and the girls loved playing outside. Julia LOVED the trampoline.




Julia loves to pretend to be sleeping. Almost everytime I get her out of her carseat, she is pretending to be asleep. She likes to surprise me by saying wake up and then she laughs. It's really cute. Her and Becca started playing a sleeping game on the tramp.
Tiff took Eliana and Dean for a ride around the yard on the 4 wheeler. Of course they didn't go by themselves though; Tiff just got off for the picture.


We are into our monsoon season here which I love. It's been cloudy this week and we've even gotten a tiny bit of rain. The other morning it was cool enough to play in the sand and the girls got the hose out. It was a big mess but at least they had fun.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

How fun! I love mud pictures. I love when a kid can just be a kid.

Play Poker said...

The matchless theme, is pleasant to me :)