Sunday, July 18, 2010

February In Review

February was a fun month for us. The girls and I went to California for a visit with family and to meet Jenn's new baby Natalie. While there, the girls had fun playing with cousins.

At a fountain with their cousin Nathan.


They went on a carousel ride with Nathan too.

We also took Morgan with us to the LA Zoo and met up with one of my favorite mission companions, Shannon, and her kids.

My parents were driving from Maine to St. George and took the southern route so they could stop in and visit. This first picture is Eliana making a cake for them, my Dad loves chocolate cake and vanilla frosting. Eliana thought a few sprinkles would make it a lot better.




My mom face painted with the girls and even let them experiment on her a bit.

We had preschool at our house when they were here so we did a little thing about service dogs with the kids and my Dad showed off his service dog, Gunter. The kids loved it.



Eliana, Grandpa Williams and I went for a little bike ride while they were here too.


I usually drink a smoothie everyday. It's just what I do. Julia loves them and if I don't make her her own, we share.

No comments: