Sunday, July 18, 2010

Spring and Summer Happenings

On July 2nd we celebrated Christian's birthday. I made a very decadent, three layer, chocolate peanut butter cake. His very favorite combination. I think I had as much or more fun creating it as he had eating it.






Just some random shots from the front porch sometime in the early summer.




In May LaCee and her two adorable boys came to visit. Eliana and Braden were buddies when we lived in Utah. She used to call him prince Braden. They had fun playing and I had lots of fun reconnecting with LaCee!


The girls love to go on "Adventures" in the dirt field behind our house. One evening when we were out I spotted this beautiful little flower amongst the dried, cracked desert earth.





One of our adventures included the Newman kids. The kids went on a ladybug hunt and captured like 30 of them. They had so much fun.



No comments: