Wednesday, July 21, 2010

More Looks....

This first picture is from the other day when I was playing with my self timer, ignore the quality of it, I just love the expression. I didn't tell her to pose this way or look at me in any certain way, but this is what she came up with. Guess she has been practicing in the mirror. lol


I was testing my light and needed a test subject. Eliana was not very happy about it. I just want to remember this look because even though she's mad, she's still cute.

3 comments:

Leah said...

How stinking cute! I have to say... your girls have been my favorite to shoot.... well I guess until Ethan came along ;) Miss you guys!

Amelia Smith said...

I love reading your updates! Audrey LOVES seeing the pictures. She is screaming at me right now because she can't see them. :) Hopefully we can get together next week.

Candace said...

She is so adorable and SO grown up! Miss ya!