Saturday, October 3, 2009

October is here...

I can't believe it's October already! I was looking through my September picture file and realized I missed a few things.

Photobucket

Both girls LOVE and ADORE their Daddy (he is a pretty darn good one!) and love to smother him at times. He's a good sport and allows them. Here is Eliana just chillin' on Daddy's shoulders, watching a little TV (probably sports.. :)


First (or third) Day of Preschool

Photobucket

This is Eliana on her first day of preschool away from home since her actual first day was at our house. Yeah, I really didn't do her hair or get her dressed up, but that's okay for preschool right?

Photobucket
Our primary did a field trip to the Mesa LDS temple a few Saturdays ago. The girls and I got to help clean up the grounds. We cleaned light poles. It was fun and I was grateful the girls had the opportunity to serve and see the importance of keeping the temple grounds clean.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Julia is quite the little girl now. She loves to do everything! She keeps up with her big sister really well. She ADORES Eliana. Whenever Eliana isn't home, Julia runs around saying, Ahhnannaa........ Every morning when they get up Julia gives Eliana big hugs. It's so cute. I LOVE IT... seriously, seeing my girls love each other makes my heart melt!
Preschool Field Trip

Photobucket
For preschool on Thusdary, Amanda arranged for her husband, Mike and two other DPS officers to teach our preschool group about safety. It was really awesome! Eliana loved it and I was so glad she learned some great things!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Trisha said...

That picture of Eliana and Christian watching tv is just too adorable!

Newman Family said...

Looks like fun! I am in denial about you moving. I'm just glad it's not too far away.