Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Conference Weekend with Grandpa and Bedste

Conference weekend is one of my favorite parts of the spring and fall. It is so great to hear the counsel of the prophet and other church leaders. I am always uplifted and strengthened and have a renewed energy to do and be everything I want to be. (for more info on conference or to read the proceedings click here) Of course, it is always a task to keep children busy so I can focus. Much of my actual learning from conference comes later as I watch and re-watch and listen to the talks. This year, Christian's parents joined us. It was great to see them! The girls had SO much fun visiting with them! It was an awesome weekend! Thank you for taking the time and making the trip Grandpa and Bedste~ we really appreciate it!

Photobucket

Julia loves to color these days. Usually on anything BUT paper... like walls, tables, floors etc.

Photobucket
Julia had so much fun with her grandparents!


Photobucket Photobucket

Between sessions we went to the park. Notice that one picture has a purple sky... Eliana was "helping" me convert the pictures and this was the way she liked the picture.

3 comments:

Amie Carlos said...

your photography is so great!!! Looks like your kids sure had fun with the grandparents.

Newman Family said...

I like Eliana's big grin in the swing pics. So cute1

Eden said...

that picture of Julia concentrating is soooo cute!