Monday, October 12, 2009

Kung Fu Panda

casa grande,children's photography,children's portraits,arizona

On Friday I took Eliana and Bethie out for a fun photo shoot. Eliana did very well considering sometimes she gets sick of me taking her picture. This is one of the fun shots I got of her. It really shows her personality... she is so daring and fun and ready for anything. I love that girl even when she is a challenge. To see more click here
Oh and Eliana and I decided this was called the Kung Fu Panda Shot...thus the title of the post.

4 comments:

Newman Family said...

Kung-fu Panda! That is so Eliana! Thanks for taking Bethie. The photos are darling!

Eden said...

I love IT! love the skirt too! We miss you guys!

Carson said...

You always get such great shots! I love the pictures...I was sad that you didnt end up coming up to Utah.

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

I absolutely LOVE this picture that you captured of your little girl! Such a great shot! I wish I didn't live so far away so that you could take our family pictures!! Your photography is amazing and I love seeing the pictures that you take!! Great job!