Saturday, October 3, 2009

Moving...

Yes, it's true! We found a house!! We will be moving sometime at the beginning of November. It is a home that was in foreclosure and we are officially in escrow. It is perfect for us and has a KILLER park right across the street! I am a little afraid to post a picture of it online because I have heard a lot of scary blog stuff lately. So, maybe later, but not now. It is out of our ward but it's still really close. Here are the reasons you should still be our friend, even though we will live like 5 mins further away...

1. It's really not that far away! Even though you may think it is, it's not! Seriously! The hardest part about going somewhere is getting in the car, right, so once you're already in the car, just keep going. It's not like most of you can walk to our house anyway!

2. We will have a AMAZING park right out our front door!

3. We'll be close to Fry's... you can drop your kids off while you shop.

4. It has an amazing studio... and you know, people who hang out at my house a lot, end up with pictures of their kids.

5. Because we are cool for goodness sakes!!

4 comments:

dntbaker said...

congrats! let me know if there is anything i can do to help you, life if you need a sitter one day while packing or cleaning or whatever.. i love your girls, they make me laugh.
and i think we live the furthest away from everyone in our ward and you know you are so right.. the hardest thing is just getting in your car. i'm always up by fry's, plus they have a great walking trail up there!

Amelia Smith said...

Well... I GUESS we can still be friends, but I'll probably have to think about it for a couple of days :) I'm sure going to miss being so close to you guys, but of course we'll come visit!

Leah said...

don't worry... I will visit for sure ;) It's my turn not to have to drive! And well the studio I am sure will be awesome! Can't wait to have you as our new neighbors!

Suzi said...

congratulations! I wonder if you've talked to that painter. He doesn't speak good english but will do a great job for a great price. Good luck with everything.!