Sunday, May 17, 2009

Party at the White House

One of Eliana's best friends Emily got to play at our house for 3 days this week and they had a BLAST! They are such good friends. They are pretty similar in their personalities and tend to be quite mischievous together!


Photobucket
They played in the water A LOT and if your not in AZ I would like you to know that it is already 104 -105 degrees everyday! Photobucket

I was setting up my lighting for a portrait session and they jumped in for a few shots.
Photobucket
I went downstairs for 2 mins (seriously) and came back up to find them plastered in baby powder. I just had them get back in the studio so I could at least record their craziness. This must mean they are going to be very intelligent b/c they are so curious. At least they have fun together. We loved have Emily spend some time with us.

5 comments:

dntbaker said...

i love your pictures.. you are so talented! i enjoyed all 3 post, and love the garden- i'm jealous, i want one next year!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

you take such amazing photos - i love the 'FUN IN THE MUD' post! Cute girls and playing in the mud looked like a messy good time!

Keith said...

What fun! Baby powder? that's hilarious!

ColeFamily said...

I am glad the girls had so much "fun" together. I call Emily my Curious Emily :)

LaCee said...

Holy garden! You need to teach me how to plant one. I remember when Eliana got into the baby powder in your condo... She just likes to keep you busy:) Tell her braden said she looks like a princess!