Monday, May 11, 2009

How to get bigger images on your blog...

Photobucket

So Carson asked how to make the images bigger and I am thinking others may want to know too, so here goes.....

1st You have to change the HTML code for your template and have to be in Minima.. don't know how this will work if you use a background from places like cutest blog. To change the code follow these instructions,

Click on the Template tab and then the Edit HTML tab... look for it there and replace with these values. Dont copy and past just change the numbers.

outer-wrapper {width:1000px;margin:0 auto;text-align:full;font: $bodyFont;}

#main-wrap1 {width:760px;float:left;sidebar-wrap {width:220px;float:right;margin:5px 0 0;

sidebar-wrap {width:220px;float:right;margin:5px 0 0;

2nd you need to upload your photos from a hosting site like photobucket. From there you can get the HTML code for the picture. Then somewhere toward the end of that code you add in

width="650" when it's pasted in blogger.

Okay so if that is confusing, I pieced this together from Here and Here. I used stuff from the comments of the Brian Khang thing, not the HTML code he wrote about, which doesn't seem to work. I used the HTML code from the open source site by the user DawnHass. Okay so maybe I even confused myself with this post, Good Luck !

1 comment:

Carson said...

Thanks so much I will have to brave it and try! I am not the most computer savy person!