Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We are Alive!

It's been awhile since I've posted. We are alive and well and in fact are all healthy and hope to stay that way for a long time! March has come and gone and April is flying by as well. We are coming up on our one year mark of being here in AZ. I can't believe it! That also means it's gonna be hot, I mean REALLY hot soon! Not looking forward to it but I've heard the second summer isn't as bad as the first. Below are a couple pics of the girls. I have a bunch more cute ones of Jewels but Eliana was being a stinker so I only got a few of her. We did a fun easter shoot with a few friends. I posted some others of Julia on my photo blog if you're interested. Hopefully I will soon catch up on some our fun activities that I've missed. Oh and yes I still plan on making our blog private (eventually), just haven't gotten to it yet..........

3 comments:

Jess said...

Beautiful girls!!! BTW, it was 10 years ago last week that I was baptized. I can't believe it, can you??? Time flies & life is good :)

Amanda said...

Julia looks so pretty! Yes, it's getting hot.. next week it's already supposed to be 97 degrees!!

Summer said...

Glad you are all well. I can't believe you have been gone an entire year "sniff".