Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Saturday

This has been a fun week. Christian took the day off on Tuesday and we went to the Phoenix Art Museum. Then yesterday we had fun relaxing family day and the best part of it was Christian watched the girls so I could take a good nap! In the afternoon we played croquet which was lots of fun! Then Christian washed the cars and Eliana washed her tricycle. We ended the day by watching Phantom of the Opera. Believe it or not, neither Christian nor I had seen it before.

3 comments:

Amelia Smith said...

I love when you do your updates. Your girlies are so cute! I hope Eliana and Dean get married, I love that picture of Eliana cuddling with him :) We need to do a game night now that we aren't sick :)

Newman Family said...

I love all the catch up. You are such a fun mom!

LaCee said...

I got my pictures! It's amazing what your camera can do. I need one of those! j/k
I love them, Thanks again:)