Sunday, April 19, 2009

March In Review

Besides sickness we did do some fun things in March. The girls and I went up to Snowflake for a quick 2 day trip. Tiffany was up there for the week to visit family and we joined them. We got to ride their horses and I was in heaven. I forgot how much I absolutely LOVE riding! Eliana got to ride also and enjoyed it. I can't wait for the next trip up!



We also worked on our yard a lot. We got rid of our ugly ocitillos and planted lots of flowers. We also started a GARDEN!! It's been so fun for Eliana (and me) to see our plants growing. Christian built us a really cool raised garden bed.


Our starts.....
and they are growing!



We planted them in our garden.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am so jealous, I wish I could go horseback riding!! I also love that you replaced cactus with flowers. Good job on the garden, for some reason we can't get the bugs to stop eating ours so I gave up for now.