Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ethan

Note: I meant to post this on my photography blog, but this works too. So if you look at both blogs, ignore the repitition!
The newest member of our family has arrived! Christian's youngest sister, Katie, had her little boy last week and we got to go see him on Saturday. He is so little and so adorable. I got to take his pictures, here are just a few of my favorites. I absolutely LOVE these first two!
Thank you Katie and Jason for allowing me to capture the newness and purity of your little boy! You are going to be amazing parents!

3 comments:

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Oh my goodness! These are amazing and beautiful! Katie made a perfect little boy!! Good job on capturing these moments for them - you are a great photographer!!

Tierra said...

Your awsome! I love these pictures that you took.

The Martin Family said...

Hi Christian and Addie! It's so cool all the people you find on here! Looks like you guys have been really busy lately! Glad to hear your girls are all better. Hope you had a great Easter! We miss you guys!!!