Monday, March 2, 2009

Word Up!

This is Eliana's Word Girl costume. She has seen the show on PBS a handful of times and LOVES it. It's kinda old for her so I don't let her watch it much but it does teach some good vocabulary. She put this little outfit together (her third one of the day) and told me she was word girl. She also has memorized the word girl song from listening to it on PBS.org.... it says "Word up it's word girl.... " thus the title. Eliana was outside painting on the bricks and then next thing I know I look out to see this.....

Yes I did have a child with purplish gray legs... thank goodness for washable paint!


1 comment:

Amelia Smith said...

I LOVE when you update your blog :) I've never seen that show on PBS, but Eliana sure does look cute... especially with the paint. I think you are right about Audrey being like Eliana, I can certainly see Audrey doing that exact thing. And Julia is such a doll. I bet she is going to be tall too, just like her mom :)