Thursday, March 5, 2009

I can do anything that's everything all by myself (Lola)

Julia likes to feed herself! She gets very frustrated when I try to feed her. She steals the spoon and won't give it back. So now I get out two spoons and give her one and myself one b/c most of the time her spoon doesn't actually make it to her mouth. I guess I am going to have 2 little Lolas. (from Charlie and Lola... a very cute show!)
We met the Newmas at the park. Eliana loves Bethie even though they don't get to play all that often.
Bethie and Ashlynn playing with Jewels.

Ashlynn striking a pose.
Eliana LOVES to do the spider on the swings. Iwas grateful for a different lap for her to sit on!

3 comments:

Amelia Smith said...

I just LOVE the way you guys do preschool! Audrey is the same way with the spoons, it drives me crazy :) Gina's kids are so cute, I need to get to know her better.

LaCee said...

I'm so jealous you get to play at the park. It snowed today! I miss spring:(

Newman Family said...

I love these pics. It was a fun surprise to see my kids on your blog. We do need to get Eliana and Bethie together more often.

P.S. We like charlie and Lola, too.