Thursday, March 5, 2009

Preschool and the Zoo

The last week my Mom was here we went to the Tuscon Zoo. We also had preschool at our house. We did caterpillars and butterflies which was really fun. I love the cooperative preschool Eliana is in. I teach every 8 weeks. The other moms are great and do such a good job and the kids are all wonderful kids and friends for Eliana. I couldn't ask for a better group of people for her to associate with. Painting Butterflies
Counting fuzzy caterpillars. (pretend of course)

Wrapped up like caterpillars in cocoons.

Grandma always wanted to push the stroller for support. She had hip replacement surgery a couple of years ago.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I love the cocoon idea. Kayla had so much fun that day at preschool. I LOVE the pictures from the 1st birthday and the cake. Amelia did do a great job on the cake! I love Eliana eating a bite...so precious!

Amanda said...

I hope I can get in on that preschool with Nathan for next year. It looks fun.