Friday, December 19, 2008

Things We Love About Eliana

On Eliana's birthday, Christian and I made a list of the things we love about Eliana right now.
We Love:
Her Smile, laugh, cute voice... how she says her L's as W's.... ex. Charlie and Wowa... (instead of Lola) her curls; we hope they never go away, her competitiveness and how she talks about being "speed" i.e. the other day she had been coughing and she put my hand on her chest, she said "feel that, feel how fast my heart is beating?" I said yes and was feeling sad b/c I knew it was b/c she had been coughing so hard and I started to say that and she interupted and said, "yeah, it's because I am speed!" her joy when playing outside, how sweet she can be, i.e. the other day I said Eliana, I love you, you rock and she said mommy I love you too, you rock too. She loves her friends so much! We love how she can be such a great friend , in primary she will hug all the kids and tell them they are her friend and I can see how good it makes the kids feel, her strong will, her silliness... there is so much more too but just wanted to have a record of what stands out to us most right now!

1 comment:

Tierra said...

As I was reading some of the things that you love about Eliana it reminded me of memories I have of her from when you guys lived here. Its funny because I realized that I probably miss Eliana as much as Makayla does because when we where together that summer and after at home and Eliana and Makayla where doing so much together it was like they where sisters and I just loved them both to death. Who could not miss that cute little personality that she has.