Sunday, December 7, 2008

9 months

Julia is now 9 months (as of 11/24). She is crawling, cruising a little and making us all smile! She is such a happy, fun girl. She loves interacting with people and smiling lots! She says mamamamama, babababa, dadadada... something that sounds kinda like hi and then some variations of all three. She loves her big sister and loves watching her be crazy. She has 5 teeth... the bottom two and three on the top. Teething is very hard for her. She really feels it! (and so do we since she doesn't sleep well when they're bothering her.) We are so blessed to have her in our lives, our little Jewel!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm so excited you posted so much. Your family picture looks so great. The farm looks like fun, I want to go there, and I want to go to the shamrock dairy too sometime. Also, you inspired me to make my first apple pie. yay.