Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Asthma Stinks!

About a month ago we found out Eliana has Asthma and she has been sick ever since! Supposedly she is only suppose to take medicine when she's sick, but like I said we haven't experienced that yet. I looked up the best climate for those with asthma since it seems odd that it suddenly started now that we are in AZ and the WORST places for it (in the whole country) are Tuscon and Phoenix... of course we live right between the two. Hopefully she will be well soon! I feel so bad for her! Oh on a side note... she cut bangs yesterday! They are very short... you can see where I put the front part back in the picture but still some are coming out! Thank goodness hair grows fast!
Just had to put on a pic of Jewels too!

5 comments:

Jess said...

What a beautiful family you have! I just LOVE the picture behind your header
The asthma thing totally stinks!!! No little kid should have to deal with that :( I hope she feels better soon!
Have a VERY Merry Christmas!
Love ya!

Amanda said...

Oh, poor baby! Sick on her birthday too?! I hope you guys don't move!! That is crazy these are the worst places for asthma. Mike always thinks there's going to be an illness like that, that will get us to move back to Colorado or something. So far, no such "luck".

Becca said...

tell me about it! asthma is the worst. i found out i had it when i was 2 1/2, so now everytime lily gets sick i panic that it's asthma! poor little thing...at least az is a dry climate~that's always better for me. hope she feels ok! btw~i love your photo as well~what a beautiful family! hope you're all doing well!

Tierra said...

That is so sad. I hope that she feels better soon. We miss you guys.

Tierra said...

Do you think that you can email me the name of that book, and the name of that calcium and fish oil. that would be great. tierrazullo@yahoo.com
Thanks