Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving

On Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving, Eliana helped me make pies. We were working on an apple pie and I went to go take care of Julia for a few and this is what I came back to... an apple stuck on the apple cutter and a big chunk out of another apple. Atleast she didn't hurt herself. I gave her the duty of washing dishes next so I could finsih the apples. (that means she just plays in the sink actually)We had a fun Thanksgiving. Christian's parents and his sister Amy, her husband Mike and their adorable little boy Nathan came. Eliana and Nathan had fun playing together.
Julia hanging out watching the kids swing. What is it with our kids and boogers... as you notice her tongue licking them as they come out! Gross!

Hanging out.
Katie came too but she wasn't feeling so well! We hope you are better now!
Of course we had to take a few pics of Nathan while he was here!

No comments: