Saturday, July 26, 2008

She Swims! & Pioneer Activity

Eliana had her last swim lesson for the summer on Thursday and she is now SWIMMING!! She can swim all over, the only catch is that she swims under water....she can't swim above the water yet. Today we went to a friends pool and she swam with no floaties or anything for about 2 hours! We are so proud of her!

I got one some of my set-up for our in home studio... the background is not so pretty yet... I do have my lights though and have been just checking settings etc. So despite the unfinished background, I love this picture of Eliana.

Pioneer Day

Today they had a pioneer day activity for the children at church. They were suppose to come dressed as pioneers and I didn't have anythinge except the bonnet that was mine when I was little. I was talking to a friend here about going and she let us borrow the dress Eliana is wearing. She was so cute in it. She really wouldn't cooperate for the picture but atleast you can see the outfit. I remembered I had a bonnet so I put it on Julia for fun and she was a pioneer baby.

I love her baby blues!!!


2 comments:

Tierra said...

Wow, that is amazing that she is swimming. She is so daring.
I love the pionere picture. We have an activity on Saturday and Makayla has to dress up as a pionere and I have nothing. Oh well, we will figure something out.

Er Bear said...

your girls are so stinkin cute! i cant get over how old eliana is!! those pioneers outfits are priceless:)