Saturday, July 12, 2008

Our Anniversary

While in California, Christian and I celebrated our 6th anniversary! We had a great day... we got to go back to the LA Temple where we were married! That was great! Here is a picture that I took of the temple while there. We also went to our favorite resturant in So Cal... they make the BEST tortillas EVER!!!


In the evening we went to the movies. Overall it was a great day! I am so blessed! Christian is such an amazing husband! We have had an amazing 6 years!

5 comments:

Carson said...

Happy Anniversary! Sound like a great day.

Eden said...

Looks like you guys have been having a fun summer! I love getting to keep up with what you're doing via blog--maybe I should post something on mine??By the way--you REALLY have a gift with photography!!

Becca said...

Hi Addie! Just got up to date on the blog (and was going to say the exact same thing as Rachel). Hope you had a nice anniversary! Wish we could have a cousins day together~those girls are darling!

Jess said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Miss you guys!

The Forbes said...

Hey Addie this is Cherelle I saw your blog on Tierra's and thought I would see what you guys are up to. Happy Anniversary. You have such a cute family. Your new baby is so cute!!