Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We Live... random post

We worked on our computer and thought it was fixed several times and then it crashed again for one final time! Due to some very fortunate circumstances we now have a brand new computer. :) So hopefully we won't have any computer issues for awhile.
The only glich so far is that I have to install the driver for my camera onto the new computer which hasn't worked yet, but I am sure I will figure it out soon. So I have a bunch of pictures on my camera that I now just need to get onto here so I can post them.
Christian was pretty sick last week and over the weekend and shared it with Julia. She has been miserable and not sleeping AT ALL so I took her to the Dr. yesterday and she has an ear infection and flem in her lungs... so she started antibiotics yesterday and seems to be doing better already! She took a 3 HOUR NAP this morning! Too bad I didn't get to sleep.... that's what happens when you have 2 kids I guess.
Christian's parents and sister Katie came for the weekend and we had fun hanging out and watching conference. I will post some pics once I get them on the computer.
I am definately SLEEP DEPRIVED and dream of the day that I will sleep 8 hours straight.. or even 6 ... or even 4 would be nice!!
I got some cute hats for Eliana and Julia for our family pics... the following is a picture of Eliana with hers (and in her pj's).

1 comment:

Ben & Sheri said...

Oh I how I miss that little girl!!!