Saturday, October 18, 2008

Eliana

Eliana started writing her name on her own about a month ago. I have helped her refine it a bit, still needs some work, but not too bad for a 3 year old.

I LOVE these two pics of Eliana I took last week. We just think she is the most beautiful girl! (no bias on our parts of course!)
We went the RR tracks to check it out for future photo shoots and within 5 mins a truck drove up and asked us to stop trespassing on RR property, they must have cameras I guess. Now I am on the hunt for some abandonded RR tracks b/c I really love the look.

Eliana wanted to help feed Julia. She actually did a really good job minus the mess. Julia thought it was really funny. Eliana has gotten a lot better with Julia lately. She loves to make her laugh and when Julia is sad she tries to make her happy. She's a good big sister.

1 comment:

Amie Carlos said...

You just wait in a few months Julia is going to really get attacted to Eliana! No one can get Ava to laugh like Mayah can, and Ava gets so excited every day when Mayah gets home from school. And I am not bias at all and I agree about Elian... Every time I see a new picture of her I say out loud how BEAUTIFUL she is!!!!