Sunday, September 21, 2008

No Camera....

I had to send my camera back to Canon last week to get some repairs done on it. It's been acting up for awhile but I didn't want to be without a camera, so I didn't get it fixed. It got to the point that my image quality is suffering, so, I had to get it repaired. I heard back from Canon already and it needs a new shutter assembly. I am excited to get it back and hope all is better. In the meantime, Jenn is sending me her 40D to use for my upcoming jobs until I get mine back. It should be here on Tuesday. I am so grateful she trusts me enough to send me hers! So until I get it I am totally cameraless and I feel kinda strange! I wanted to take a picture today so I was looking for our old point and shoot digital camera and Christian said he took it to work. Oh well. A few days won't kill me!
Eliana has started writing her name! It is amazing! I will post a picture when I get a camera! We are all doing well! I have been a slacker blogger lately... we've been so busy and had computer troubles too!

No comments: