Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jewels

Julia will be 7 months old on Wednesday! I cannot believe it! She had her 6 month check-up a few weeks ago. She was 16 lbs 15 1/2 oz. (around 44th%) and 26 1/2 inches long(around 67th%). She is full on crawling now and starting to pull herself up! She has two teeth (see picture below) She is a very happy little girl. She just needs to learn to sleep better at night! I think it's been about 2 months since I have gotten 4 straight hours of sleep. It's hard to feel like a normal person when you never get to finish a sleep cycle!

You can see her bottom two teeth in this one.
She looks so cute and chubby in this one :) This is her after pulling herself up.

3 comments:

Jess said...

What a beautiful girl!!! I can't believe how big she is and that she is crawling! I LOVE your pictures and all your posts, have a great week :)

Amie Carlos said...

Julia is so beautiful. Hard to believe she is just a couple months behind Ava. See if we still lived next door to each other they would be great friends and have so much fun together.

Rebecca said...

I love that picture of her two teeth! I think that babies look so cute when they just have their two bottom teeth! In that last picture, she looks exactly like Brielle for some reason.