Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Catching Up....

Our computer has been on the blink so that's why I haven't posted in awhile. Eliana had her first day of preschool on Sept. 2nd. She loves it!Eliana on her first day of preschool.

Julia is a great eater... here she's eating the spoon after finishing her pears.


Eliana helping her daddy fix the sprinklers.

Our little pool popped so Eliana and Emily went "swimming in the box" as Emily called it! They had a lot of fun and it occupied them for over an hour. Emily and Eliana are so cute together! Eliana always calls her Emily Cole instead of just calling her Emily.


4 comments:

Tierra said...

Eliana looks so cute and grown up in her pre school picture. I am so glad that she is doing so well and that she is making friends and having fun.

Amie Carlos said...

Addy, This is Amie Carlos. Clint and I were just thinking about you guys and wondering how things were for you and your little family, which I see has grown by one! She is beautiful. I decided to Google you...Sorry to be such a stalker!!! Anyway it is fun to be able to read stories about your life. I miss having you next door. I have no friends!!! I am going to add your blog link to my page, hope you don't mind. :)

Holly said...

What cute girls!! It's fun to see how your family is doing in Arizona. Take care.
Tim & Holly Tullis

Rebecca said...

Addie-Thank you so much for letting Blaine and I stay with you over the weekend. We had so much fun with you guys. Feel free to stay with us any time you come to Utah. I think that we may finish our basement and put a guest bedroom down there so you would have privacy. Oh I also found my watch! I did leave Brielle's pink blanket at your house. I will call you tomorrow. I was going to call you last night but I didn't want to take you away from your family.