Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What am I going to do with this child?

This morning Eliana came in our room around 7 am VERY grumpy! So I told her to go back to bed. She disappeared and all was quiet. I was very tired and went back to sleep... I didn't hear any noise and Eliana didn't come back into our room, so I assumed that she went back to sleep.... that was a very silly thing for me to do! So about an hour later, Eliana came back into our room COVERED in powder. To fully understand the extent of this situation, I must explain that due to Eliana's obsession with bath products and soaps, I keep all of those things in the laundry room up high. She has dumped countless bottles of shampoo etc. down the drain. So this morning, I found her chair pushed up against the washer and the following scene... The washer was full of powder as was the floor covered... not to mention Eliana...

Any suggestions? Christian said this morning (which he's said before) that she is our little Calvin. (from Calvin and Hobbes). I really don't know what to do about her "creativity" to put it nicely!
On a brighter note, here is Julia smiling away! She is SO cute!

1 comment:

The Giddings said...

Good thing Eliana is so CUTE! Josh and I were so happy to see you and Christian and to meet little Julia. And it was so much fun to be able to see Eliana. She is such a sweetheart and she is getting way too big. There's got to be something you can do to keep her little forever!