Monday, April 28, 2008

Best Friends...

Eliana has LOTS of best friends... if I mention someone, for example, the other day I told her Sheri was going to come get her. She said, "You mean my best friend Sheri?" So last night when I was telling her stories in bed she was mentioning her best friends, so I asked her to make a list. Here it is ... don't feel left out if your not on here, b/c you will be next time I'm sure.
Makayla, Braden, Laci and Chris, Sheri and Ben, Cassie and Josh, Kate, Kaitlyn, Grandpa and Bedste, Aunt Katie, Candace and Dan. When I asked her, who else, she said, "I love EVERYONE." Too bad we weren't all a little more like that! The world would be a different place!

2 comments:

Candace said...

Thanks Eliana!! We love you too! You are definitely my best friend!

Jason and Katie said...

YAY! I made the best friends list! I'm so glad you're coming to AZ so I can see my little Eliana more often!