Saturday, April 26, 2008

2 Months

I can hardly believe that it's been 2 months since Julia was born! On Friday she had her check up and shots. She is a very long/tall little girl! When she was born they said she was 18.5 inches, but then within a few days they measured her again and she was 20 inches... so I think they just didn't stretch her out enough the first time. Anyway, on Friday she was 24.5 inches tall! She is in the 98th %! She has grown 4.5 inches in 2 months! That is crazy! She is 10 lbs, 13 0z now. It's interesting because at birth she was the same length and 6 oz. heavier than Eliana was, but at 2 months she is 2.5 inches longer than Eliana was and 2 lbs. lighter. So it will be interesting to see if this is just a different growth pattern or if they are going to be very different in stature. Only time will tell I guess. Here are a couple of pictures of Julia's beautiful blue eyes!

This is Eliana playing in her room today. I just thought this was a cute picture.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hello White Family! This is Melanie Peacock(Meador). Jamie told me how to get to your blog. Your family is precious! I think the last time I saw ya'll was at the Hillside building at my brother's homecoming talk in 2005! Time sure does go by fast! I'll be sure and show my family your blog next time I see them. I know they would enjoy seeing it! Take care and good luck in AZ.!
Here is our blog address.
http://thepeacockpost.blogspot.com/