Tuesday, September 8, 2009

We have watermelons!!!!

Since we got back from Maine it seems as if time is FLYING by! I finally feel adjusted to life... but it certainly has been hectic. I have sorta headed up preschool this year with Brooke. I am basically in charge of the older group, her the younger. We have 15 maybe 16 kids this year!! In two classes, thank goodness. I have been busy organzing and planning for that. Today was the first day and I am teaching this week. It was lots of fun and the kids were great!
Eliana and Melissa today during snack time...
Photobucket
Photobucket
The kids loved tracing their bodies and coloring them in.
Our watermelons grew and are DELICIOUS! THis one was kinda heavy...
Photobucket
On a side note, why is laundry neverending??
Photobucket
Photobucket
The girls are getting closer every day and it is so fun to watch them play together.
Photobucket
Julia... (me playing with some ps actions)
Photobucket
Julia loves to do everything herself.
Photobucket
Beautiful evening sky.

4 comments:

Newman Family said...

Love the pix, Addie! I'm excited for you about the camera.

Trisha said...

I thought about you guys yesterday and the first day of preschool. How fun!!! I will miss being a part of the group until next year... Great pictures!

Brooke Colvin said...

I loved your preschool pictures! I wish you had been at my house to take some of our group too :) It went pretty well for the first week, and now we are both done for a while!

How fun to get a new camera!! I would love to know all the tricks that you know how to do with cameras. Maybe some day you can give me some pointers with my camera :)

LaCee said...

It's already private and I already sent you an invite...
That's so exciting that you got a camera. Not that you need it, your pictures would be beautiful with a disposable! How are things with the house situation?