Monday, May 5, 2008

Ryoko's Wedding

About 8 years ago... (ekk, now I feel old) I met Ryoko. I was serving my mission in the GREAT Utah Provo Mission in the BYU Asian area. Ryoko was new to the US (from Japan) studying English at the BYU English Language Center. Ryoko took the discussions but didn't get baptized while I was there. We developed a great friendship and she came to visit me in Maine after my mission. In the fall of 2001 she got baptized and I was living in CA at the time and got to come up to Utah for her baptism, I even spoke at it. Then later she decided to serve a mission. She served in Japan. She got married on Saturday in the Salt Lake Temple to Nobuto Oshima. I not only got to go to the sealing (which was in Japanese), I got to be her wedding photographer. I have posted just a few pics on here, check out my photography blog in a few days and I will have more posted there. I feel so blessed to know Ryoko, she is one of the most loving, kind and humble people that I know.
Eliana loves Ryoko and has added her to her list of best friends.
The flowers at temple square were so amazing!

Look at the air they got in the picture below!
Congratulations Ryoko and Nobu!
Love You Ryoko!






No comments: