Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Makayla Zullo is My Best Friend

You have probably heard Eliana say the statement which is the title of this post. Eliana and Makayla met last spring a few times before we moved to Washington but became best friends this last summer in Washington. They played together just about EVERY day! They are REALLY going to miss each other. I took their pictures yesterday, as you can see, they have A LOT of fun together. There are a LOT of pics.... couldn't pick just a few, so I posted a bunch! We love you Makayla and will miss you! We can't wait for you to visit us in Arizona!






















5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cute pictures Addie! I added you to my blog and took it off private so anybody can see it. I guess I was paranoid about a stocker finding it... My blog address is rebeccalynnbitton.blogspot.com.

Becca said...

What cute little friends! I'm so sorry I missed cousins day-good luck with the move and let us know when you'll be back to visit!!!

Melanie said...

Addie you're a talented photographer. I bet that is a fun hobby. Eliana is a pretty little girl. It seems like she has a fun personality. I hope ya'll are doing well.

Jason and Katie said...

Those pictures are so cute...the perfect image of little girls being little girls, im so glad you guys are in AZ yay!!

Summer said...

What cute pictures. What is the address of your photography blog?