Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Someday....

..... we will live in a place that has sunsets like this. It might not be until we get to heaven, but someday we'll have this as our view.

We LOVE the beach! Even though it was cool and cloudy inland, it was a GORGEOUS day at the beach 6.6.09

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was hard to keep Julia from chasing the waves out.... she loved the sand and rocks under the waves... I had to keep a very close eye on her and try to distract her elsewhere!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Eliana with "uncle" Ben

family photography,casa grande,children's photography,baby photography,arizona,newborn


Ben and Sheri now live in San Clemente... and yes I am trying not to be jealous ;) We actually spent the day at the beach with them and Miley, their beautiful little girl... and some of their friends. I also got to take some pictures of their Miley. To see more click HERE

4 comments:

Amelia Smith said...

Oh FUN! It looks like you guys had a blast Okay I have a couple comments. We need to get together soon. That sandbox is awesome, I can't wait for Audrey to play in it. I love that picture of Eliana by the garden. I am so sorry I haven't called you back, I promise I'll get to it :) I'm so happy you guys had a good time.

Amie Carlos said...

I know how you feel about those sunsets. I can't wait until we live somewhere that has sunsets like that, I just hope it is before I die! I used to spend every summer with my best friend in San Clemente, I love it there.

Candace said...

Those pictures made me jealous!! How fun! Miss you guys!

Trisha said...

It was fun to catch up on your blog. I feel like I don't see you anymore since we stopped preschool. I love all your pictures. It looks like you are having a good summer!