Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

For Halloween Eliana dressed up as a mouse... I made the ears and tail and yes, I know that mice don't have fluffy tails, but I thought it would be cuter that way. Julia was a little bunny and I was a bunny, Eliana insisted that I dress up. Maybe next year I will do a little better with my costume. We went to the ward Trunk-or-Treat and then to a few houses in our neighborhood. After we got home that night Eliana said, "Mommy, candy's not good for our bodies right?" I told her she was right and she said "We need to tell all those people that they should give out fruits and vegetables for treats next time." But believe me, she has NO problem eating her candy... Trunk-or-Treating.... Eliana definitly prefers NOT to look at the camera these days!
Julia and Audrey... Audrey's costume was so cute, it said Little Stinker on the bum which is funny b/c that is what Amelia calls her a lot.
Before we went out in our neighborhood... gotta love those cheeks!
Eliana and McKenna running to the next house.

4 comments:

Eden said...

I like the fluffy pink tail better too!

Becca said...

what cute little girls in their fun costumes. and how nice that you don't have to worry about coats and snow to ruin them!

Suzi said...

Hi Addie, your blog wins for the cutest, I'm glad you led me to it! How about next Sunday the 16th, at 5, come over for dinner. Dan and I keep saying we need to have you guys over!

Tierra said...

Makayla and I are sitting here looking at your blog and Makayla thinks tha Eliana looks so cute for Halloween. What a cute mouse. We are glad you had a happy Halloween.