Sunday, August 24, 2008

6 Months

Today Julia is 6 months old! I can't believe it! She is doing well, just been a little under the weather with a low grade fever the last couple of days. I don't know whether it's the virus Eliana and I have had or her teeth b/c those are sure bothering her. It seems that one of her bottom teeth will come through any day now... we'll see I guess. When I got her out of the bath last night I took a few quick nakey shots of her! She thought it was pretty fun!
Eliana has been feeling a bit off this week but no outward apparent signs of illness other than a rash on her face. I have been up and down and can't seem to quite kick this nasty virus... hopefully soon!




1 comment:

Tierra said...

Way cute pictures. Julia has already changed so much. She is so darn cute and she is growing so fast. It will be fun to see her in person.